Friday, June 6, 2008

Welcome Ladies - and gents who are supportive!

We live in a world today that has so much information available, so this topic "perimenopause" does not have to kept in the closet! Now, some women sail through "the change", bless their hearts, but for the rest of us - it is a complete and utter disruption in our lives.

I am a fellow sufferer, so I GET IT. I will try to find helpful information whether you choose to try natural remedies or hormone replacement therapies or both.

Those with thyroid dysfunction may have excagerated symptoms while the body is trying to cope with the stress. But, either way, it's a long haul. Girls just wanna have fun!

1 comment:

Jacqueline said...

Hi Janice,

Just poking around to see what's out there in the perimenopause blogosphere. I guess we are all too busy fanning ourselves to write very much ;-) (me included!) Based on what I am reading here, you might be interested in checking out the articles at womentowomen.com -- it's from a holistic health point of view and the advice is pretty good. I really learned A LOT about controlling night sweats, etc. through diet changes and exercise. Good luck!